Bedside Studios

Bedside Studios

Contact

Name
Lenny Milne
Address
410 Pritchard Avenue Winnipeg MB Canada R2W2J6
Phone
1 204 786 1157
Email
Websites
www.bedsidestudios.com

About

When people around Winnipeg talk about me, the big joke is, I'm known as 'Len Analog Milne' or the 'Analogman.' That is maybe because I come from the old school of splicing tape and recording well before those VCR machines called Adats were even invented. Today, about 70% of my recordings start out on 2inch tape and are finished in Pro Tools. The other 30% are Adats or straight Pro Tools. Up until three years ago, I was mainly recording heavy rock style, but now I have been working with Blues, Country, Folk, Rap and even Hip Hop. Even though I do work out of a home studio, for now, people have traveled from Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Regina, Brandon, and just across the border from Grand Forks ND, to do work here. I have played guitar, bass, and drums on clients CD's to help them get there ideas across. A few of the artists that I have worked with are Kristi Johnston, Sound Rage, Aaron Peters, Bad Jelli, The House of Payne blues band, Sue Foley, D-Rangers, Tara Chase, Immortal Possession, Glen Hainsworth, Glen McGabe, The Rowdymen, and Jonah Stone to name a few. My closing statement is, if you want to make me really happy, let me use my Analog and Tube gear on your next recording. Thanks, Len (Analog) Milne

Manitoba Film and Music Accredited Recording Studio

Discography As Studio

Dustin Harder's Prairie Soul

Dustin Harder's Prairie Soul Dustin Harder's Prairie Soul

Released: October 14, 2016

Producer: Dustin Harder, Len Milne, Unison Studios

More Info

The Tracks of the Hunted

The Tracks of the Hunted NOIRE

Released: July 8, 2016

More Info

Legion of Liquor

Legion of Liquor Legion of Liquor

Released: September 4, 2015

Producer: Mike K. Pascucci

More Info

Gratitude

Gratitude Tiffany Ponce

Released: August 7, 2015

Producer: Blitz Beats, Bryce Kaminsky, Jeff Savage, Landlocked Beats, Studio 11 Entertainment and Recording Studios

More Info

Miles On This Truck

Miles On This Truck Luke Reimer

Released: January 20, 2014

Producer: Logan Tanner, Luke Reimer, Mike K. Pascucci

More Info

Aardvark

Aardvark Tin Can Bandits

Released: December 11, 2013

Producer: Len Milne

More Info

A Different Point of View...A Different Point of You

A Different Point of View...A Different Point of You The Strap

Released: August 6, 2012

Label: No List Records

More Info

The Black List

The Black List BURNT-Project1

Released: May 25, 2012

Label: Independent

More Info

Hear Ye Here Ye!

Hear Ye Here Ye! Gulf of Brass

Released: March 14, 2012

Producer: Len Milne

Label: Independent

More Info

Waiting Out the Flood

Waiting Out the Flood The Empty Standards

Released: December 15, 2011

Producer: Lenny Milne

Label: Independent

More Info

One

One TroubleshoT

Released: September 29, 2011

Producer: Len Milne

Label: Independent

More Info

This One Goes To 11

This One Goes To 11 Alan Curtis

Released: June 26, 2011

Producer: Len Milne

More Info

Red River Flu

Red River Flu The Root In Fluents

Released: March 18, 2011

Producer: Len Milne

More Info

Guess Who's Home - A Tribute

Guess Who's Home - A Tribute Hillbilly Burlesque

Released: March 22, 2010

Producer: Transistor 66 Records

Label: Transistor 66 Record Co.

More Info

The F-Holes

The F-Holes The F-Holes

Released: March 27, 2009

Producer: The F-Holes, Production Assistat Len Milne

More Info

Achin In Yer Bones

Achin In Yer Bones Romi Mayes

Released: March 10, 2009

Producer: Gurf Morlix

Label: Independent

More Info

Chris Carmichael

Chris Carmichael Chris Carmichael

Released: January 16, 2009

Producer: Chris Carmichael, Len Milne

Label: Independent

More Info

Kickin' Up Dirt

Kickin' Up Dirt After All These Years

Released: January 1, 2008

Producer: Len Milne

Label: Independent

More Info

Tow Truck

Tow Truck The Perpetrators

Released: April 13, 2007

Producer: Len Milne, The Perpetrators

Label: Independent

More Info

The Western States

The Western States The Western States

Released: January 26, 2007

Label: Dollartone Records

More Info

Browse the directory