DEADLINE EXTENDED: Manitoba Music Promotional USB and Manitoba Music Drop Cards
Posted on January 23, 2009
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOON, Monday, February 9, 2009
Manitoba Music is planning the release of two new promotional tools:
1. USB Drives - Will be distributed widely through various music industry festivals and conferences, as well as directly to key players in the industry. Manitoba Music gets these USB drives into the hands of managers, labels, agents, festivals, publishers, campus and club buyers, radio programmers, publicists, music journalists, as well as many others who can help your career.
2. Drop Cards - Will be distributed widely through various music festivals, public events that Manitoba Music is associated with and music lovers.
Both promotional items will be multi-genre (e.g. rock, punk, pop, roots, country, hip-hop, etc.).
To have your track included for consideration, please email:
• High resolution (300 dpi) photograph in jpeg format
• Mp3 with track name, songwriting and publishing credit
• 100-word bio/one sheet in PDF format
• Contact information (contact name, phone, email, and website)
• Completed Grant of Rights form
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
N.B. - You must be a Manitoba Music member to be considered for inclusion on these items. For more information about Manitoba Music membership, visit manitobamusic.com or contact Rachel Stone (975.5190, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Clearly indicate if you are submitting for: UBD Drives, Drops Cards or Both
Submit by Noon, February 9, 2009 to:
Marketing Coordinator - Manitoba Music
Please contact email@example.com or 975-4218 if you have any questions.