- Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 4pm
- U.S. Marshall
- Wreck Stage, Stoney Ridge Campground
- St. Laurent, Manitoba
- Emotion Art & Music Festival
8PM: Robin Mang
9PM: Crippled Wheel
10:30PM: Chaos Theory
12AM: Father Funk
3PM: Mark Grimace
4:30PM: U.S. Marshall
About Emotion Arts & Music Festival:
- Only 45min north of Winnipeg, MB
- Lots of room to camp with over 200 camping sites
- Beautiful large beach with clear swimming oasis
- Multiple stages
- Pro stage design
- International headliners and your favorite local artists
- Pre party
- Movie night
- Chill dome with hammocks for everyone
- Food vendors
- Market place
- And so much more.
- WEDNESDAY (Early Entry & Volunteers):
- THURSDAY: 12PM -10pm
- FRIDAY: 8AM - 2am
- SATURDAY: 8AM – 2am
- SUNDAY: 8am – 12am
Tier # 1 - $120
Tier # 2 - $ 135
Tier # 3 - $ 145
Gate - $ 155
Sunday only pass- $80
Early Entry Wednesday $20 (Early Entry Fee) + RV Pass
Re Entry Fee: $20
RV Pass : $20( limited room )
NOTE: There is very limited space for Camper/Motor home/Trailers, A camper pass is required to enter the festival grounds. Available here -
The parking area is separate from any camping spaces, but only a short distance away.
We have free shuttle service via quad with trailer to bring you and your belongings into the event.
We will have a plug-in station for people to charge devices ( no powered sites) Quiet generators are ok to bring, any loud generators will be shut down or confiscated and you can pick it up when you leave.
There will be qualified medics on duty.
Security will be conducting searches upon entry
No drugs. No Glass. No weapons. 18+ event.