Manitoba Music will be presenting two showcases in November for the guest speakers from the MusicWorks professional development workshop series. The series brings experienced industry professional to
Performers will be selected by the Showcase Committee, which includes Manitoba Music staff and other music industry stakeholders, in consultation with the workshop speakers. Showcase dates and times will be provided to selected artists.
To be considered for a showcase, you must:
- Have a current or upcoming professional release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Have professional promotional material including a website and print resolution image
- Be export-ready
- Be a Manitoba Music member
Preference may be given to performers that:
- Have toured or have upcoming tour plans, either regionally, nationally, or internationally
- Have showcased or submitted to showcase at a major music industry conference (i.e. WCMA, NXNE, CMW, OCFF, SXSW)
- Are actively involved in Manitoba Music, including attending workshops and events, - updating online profile, submitting news to Manitoba Music, etc.
- Are directly requested by speakers
Submit by email to email@example.com with the following:
- “Showcase Submission” in the subject line
- A link to a MySpace or other page where your music can be heard
- No more than 300 words explaining how a showcase would fit with your band's overall development plan