SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Thursday, November 10, 2011
Manitoba Music is planning the release of a new digital promotional music sampler in January, 2012. This multi-genre collection will represent the best new Manitoba releases, and will be targeted to music industry professionals in all areas of popular music.
The digital compilation will be distributed as a download card, via email, and in podcast form to industry professionals and journalists at music industry conferences and in support of Manitoba Music export trade missions. As well, the collection will be made available directly to key music industry executives including managers, labels, agents, festivals, publishers, buyers, radio programmers, publicists, journalists, and others.
To have your track included for consideration, please submit ALL of the following:
- Mastered CD with selected track name and number clearly indicated
- The following information:
- Artist name, song title, songwriting and publishing credit, and track length
- Genre classification
- Contact information: contact name, phone, email, and website
- 20-word bio (for use as ‘liner notes’)
- If applicable, label and publisher contact information (as above)
- Completed Grant of Rights form or if applicable, a similar grant of rights form from the label or publisher
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
Submissions will be evaluated by a selection committee and will be evaluated based on:
- Music (song/performance/production)
- Industry track record
- Strength of team
- Export readiness
You do not need to be a Manitoba Music member to submit, however if selected, you must be a current Manitoba Music member for your track to be included in this project. For more information about Manitoba Music membership, visit manitobamusic.com or contact Donna at 942.6083 or email@example.com.
Submit by 4pm, November 10, 2011 to:
Ruben Ramalheiro, Program Coordinator
1-376 Donald Street
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2J2
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.