Showcase Opportunity: Hip Hop Showcase | Deadline: April 5
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Thursday, April 5, 2018
Manitoba Music is seeking artists for a hip hop focused showcase on May 31, 2018. The showcase will be a part of a hip hop professional development workshop that will invite industry delegates to Winnipeg to talk about release and revenue strategies in hip hop, offer mentor meetings, and provide networking opportunities.
We welcome submissions from hip hop artists. Applicants are expected to participate in the workshop (May 30), one-on-one meetings (May 31), and be available to perform approximately 30 minutes of original new music on May 31, 2018.
Artists considered for this opportunity must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (single \ EP \ full-length)
- Be available May 30 & 31
- Be a Manitoba Music member and current resident of Manitoba
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Fill out the submissions form at manitobamusic.com/submissions
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music
- Short artist bio (approximately 200 words)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Track record
- Rationale for how this event fits your development plan
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
For more information, please contact:
Elise Roller, Professional Development Coordinator