SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4PM, Thursday June 27, 2019
Manitoba Music, in partnership with BreakOut West, will coordinate showcases and networking activities in Winnipeg with international industry delegates ahead of BreakOut West this October.
The BOW International Program will bring industry personnel from the US, Europe, and the UK to Winnipeg, September 30 and October 1, 2019. International market development is increasingly important for Manitoba artists and this event will provide an opportunity for artists and industry to connect with relevant players from those markets in an intensive impactful setting.
Artists considered for this opportunity must:
- Have showcased at an internationally-recognized music conference
- Have toured a minimum of 10 dates outside of Manitoba within the last year
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
- Not be performing at BreakOut West 2018 in Whitehorse
- Be able to perform the night of September 30, 2019 or October 1, 2019
Fill out the submissions form at: marcatoapp.com/forms/manitobamusic/bowinternationalprogram
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Rationale for the showcase
- Track record
- Business readiness
For more info, please contact: