SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Thursday, June 20, 2019
Manitoba Music is teaming up with BreakOut West, SaskMusic, and Alberta Music to host a private in-the-round style acoustic showcase in Nashville, TN on September 10, before AMERICANAFEST kicks off. This is an opportunity to perform for and network with influential music industry professionals, publishers, and songwriters within the Nashville brand of country, pop, blues, and rock.
AMERICANAFEST Music Festival and Conference features 500 live performances at almost 60 of Nashville’s most prominent venues. The conference gathers thousands of artists, fans, and industry professionals from all over the world and features numerous panels, seminars, exclusive day time performances, and much more, proudly providing Nashville's most educational music industry forum.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be export-ready (able to capitalize on opportunities in Canada and internationally)
- Have financial capacity to undertake travel and accommodations (please check our website and weekly enews regularly for updates on the re-opening of the Export Showcase Program)
- Be a Manitoba Music member and current resident of Manitoba
- Be available to perform the evening of September 10, 2019
- Be able to perform an in-the-round style acoustic solo or duo performance
- Fill out the submission form here: marcatoapp.com/forms/manitobamusic/musicrowshowcase
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Rationale for the showcase
- Track record
- Export readiness
For more info, please contact: