Deadline: Thursday, September 14 at 11:59 PM
Manitoba Music is partnering with BreakOut West to host a showcase and networking activities in Winnipeg with international industry delegates ahead of BreakOut West this October.
The BOW International Program will provide the opportunity for artists and industry professionals to build business relationships and showcase in front of key music industry professionals from the US, Europe, and the UK.
This opportunity is open to and will give priority to gender diversity and Black, Indigenous, People of Colour, and 2SLGBTQIA+ voices.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (single / EP / full-length album)
- Be export-ready (able to take advantage of opportunities in Canada and internationally)
- Be able to perform in the evening of October 10 in Winnipeg
- Participate in The Road to BreakOut West programming during the daytime on October 9 and 10
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
- Be 18 years of age or older (applies to all band members)
- Have the financial capacity to undertake travel to and accommodations in Winnipeg (if you live outside of the city)
- Participate in the promotion of your participation in the showcase on social media
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with current music, links, promotional pictures, bio, etc.
Submissions will be evaluated by a selection committee based on:
- Track record
- Export readiness
- Social media presence
- Rationale for the showcase
- Momentum, demonstrated in your bio and recent accomplishments in existing or other projects
For more info, please contact:
Andrea Davis, Manager, Export Programs
Treaty 1 Territory