BPM | In-Person Mixer
- Thursday, Nov 4, 2021 at 7pm
- Manitoba Music
- 1-376 Donald Street, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Manitoba Music
Join us at the Manitoba Music office for our first in-person BPM mixer! Come meet the BPM team and connect with other participants. Light refreshments will be available.
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Participation is free and open to residents of Manitoba who identify as a Black musicians or music industry professional.
Health & Safety Protocols
Proof of full vaccination (two doses plus two weeks) in the form of a Government issued vaccination card, QR code, or printed vaccination record, or a doctor-issued medical exemption, is required. Masks required when not seated.
Description of Location
Manitoba Music leases space on the main floor of a heritage building in Winnipeg’s Exchange District.
- To enter the building, there are three steps with a railing on one side.
- There is a flight (nine steps) of stairs with a railing on one side to reach the first floor, and manual doors throughout.
- There is a loading zone directly in front of the building (9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. weekdays) and a cut curb immediately adjacent to the building.
- There is metered street parking and a pay lot across the street from our building.
- There is street parking directly in front of the building on evenings and weekends.
- There is a street light directly across the street.
- The inside of the space is generally spacious and can accommodate movement throughout, with no clutter in hallways and open areas.
- There is a single washroom: no railing, no push button, limited space, 29” high sink with short two handle faucet.
- Desk heights vary from 28” to 31”.
- There is quite a bit of natural light with additional overhead incandescent light.
- We play music in the office and there can be a fair amount of ambient noise from the employee work space and shared co-work space of the Resource Centre.
- There is generally a quiet room with a closed door available (we recommend contacting us in advance to confirm).