SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Thursday, November 19, 2015
Manitoba Music will present a business mixer and showcase in Los Angeles, February 8-10, 2016. This is an excellent opportunity to connect with key players in the L.A. based music and film industries in an intimate environment. Showcasing artists should plan additional activities in Los Angeles such as meetings, songwriting, or recording.
Los Angeles is home to some of North America’s most important music industry professionals and this showcase will target labels, publishers, music supervisors, program directors and more. Manitoba Music will work directly with each selected artist to identify members of the industry they are interested in inviting.
Companies wanting to participate in the business mixer should contact Anthony Augustine at their earliest convenience.
To be considered, you must:
- Have a current recording (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be export-ready (prepared to capitalize on international opportunities)
- Be available to perform in Los Angeles February 8-10, 2016
- Have the financial capacity to travel to Los Angeles
- (Market Access Program Support is available, but will not cover full costs)
- Be a Manitoba Music member
- Fill out the submissions form at manitobamusic.com/submissions
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music (up to three mp3s – may be selected for Manitoba Music’s streaming playlists)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
- Updated Business Profile at manitobamusic.com/members/business-profile (must be logged in).
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Track record
- Strength of team
- Export readiness
- Rationale for the showcase
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
For more info, please contact:
Anthony Augustine, Industry Development Manager
- Call for submissions Manitoba Music Los Angeles Networking Market Development L.A. Los Angeles Business Mixer