The Manitoba Music Industry Association is committed to the protection of your personal information. You may visit the manitobamusic.com without providing personal information. However, if you want to use any of the membership services we provide, you will need to register as a member of Manitoba Music.
How does Manitoba Music use your information?
Manitoba Music uses your personal information in the following ways:
- Manitoba Music uses your personal information to create your personal member profile in the online directory at manitobamusic.com and, when applicable, aboriginalmusic.ca;
- As a Manitoba Music member, you automatically become a member of the Western Canadian Music Alliance (www.breakoutwest.ca). Manitoba Music annually shares its membership list -including names of voting members, mailing address, and email - with the WCMAs so that you can receive information on awards and showcase submissions and voting for the Western Canadian Music Awards.
Manitoba Music collects the following information from you:
This information is used for your listing in the Manitoba Music Industry Directory, your member profile on manitobamusic.com and, when applicable, aboriginalmusic.ca. You have complete control of what information is made public at all times. By accessing the Members Only section of manitobamusic.com, you can change, edit, and delete information at any time. You may, at any time, choose to not display any of your information.
Voting Members Information
This information is for internal Manitoba Music use only and not for public display in the Directory or on any website. This information is shared with the Western Canadian Music Alliance (WCMA) so that you can receive information from the WCMA about voting, showcasing, and conferences. By accessing the Members Only section of manitobamusic.com, you can edit your information at any time. Keeping this information up-to-date will help us serve you better.
You may include additional contacts at any time, including other band and staff members, publicists, managers, agents, etc. This information is for internal use only and will help us serve you better.
Please note that you can change the level of your privacy at any time by contacting the Manitoba Music office at 204.942.8650 or by emailing email@example.com.
We may also use personal account information and data collected through your personal identification to generate statistics and aggregate reports. These statistics and aggregate reports will not contain any personally identifiable information. Your identity is kept anonymous. Manitoba Music does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Although Manitoba Music uses all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Manitoba Music will have no liability for disclosure of personally identifiable information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Manitoba Music's website, manitobamusic.com, contains links to other sites. Manitoba Music is not responsible for the privacy practices of the content of such websites.
1. To satisfy any law, regulation or government request;
2. If such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to site operation; or
3. To protect the rights or property of manitobamusic.com and its users, sponsors, providers, licensors or merchants
For more information, please contact:
1-376 Donald Street
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2J2