Vaccination Requirement for Manitoba Music Projects & Events
Manitoba Music is excited for a gradual return to in-person programming. We’ve missed connecting with our members and the music community beyond the screen, and look forward to future training, business development, showcases, and performances in real life. We are first and foremost committed to keeping our staff, members, participants, guests, families, and the public safe, and protecting the long term sustainability of the music industry. We recognize that vaccinations are critical to a permanent return to live music for our local and global communities. Following the recommendations of public health officials, we are implementing a vaccination requirement for our in-person events. We thank everyone for their understanding and support of the following requirements.
- Proof of full vaccination (two doses plus two weeks) in the form of a Government issued vaccination card, QR code, or printed vaccination record, or a doctor-issued medical exemption, is required for all staff, volunteers, artists, mentors, guests, patrons, and other participants aged 12 and older for Manitoba Music events.
- Vaccine requirements will be listed in all calls for submissions and agreements.
- Manitoba Music will not store or share any health information beyond verification for the purpose of the project.
- Manitoba Music will not tolerate anyone who insults, harasses, or otherwise interferes with others on the basis of vaccination status or a similar matter.
- Staff will make efforts to accommodate unvaccinated project participants through alternative means where possible and reasonable, and to assist in addressing barriers for those who wish to be vaccinated.
- All other safety protocols including masks and distancing must be followed regardless of vaccination status.
- This policy will be updated as public health recommendations change.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manitoba COVID-19 Guidelines https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/restoring/guidelines.html
Manitoba COVID-19 Response System https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/restartmb/prs/
Manitoba COVID-19 Mental Health Support https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/bewell/index.html
Manitoba COVID-19 Vaccine Info https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/vaccine/index.html
Last updated September 9, 2021