SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Thursday, September 13, 2012
Manitoba Music will be presenting showcases in Winnipeg for guest speakers from our upcoming Music Managers panel (October 20), Case Study Panel (October 27), and Music Licensing Workshop (November 3). Workshop and speaker details are available at manitobamusic.com/workshops. These showcases offer artists a unique opportunity to perform for and network with influential music industry professionals from outside Manitoba.
We welcome submissions from artists of all genres. Preference will be given to artists who perform music appropriate for the visiting speakers. Before submitting, we strongly encouraged applicants to research the speakers’ bios and their companies.
To be considered for a showcase, you must:
- Have a current release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be available to perform on October 20, October 27, and/or November 3.
- Be a Manitoba Music member and be a current resident of Manitoba
Submit by email to email@example.com the following:
- “Manitoba Music Showcases” in the subject line
- Indicate which showcase date(s) you are interested in and available to showcase.
- A link to your manitobamusic.com profile (updated with current music, bio, etc)
- A short rationale for how this showcase fits your development plan
- Description of current team
- Current high resolution (300 dpi) image or link to where one can be downloaded
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Track record
- Strength of team
For more info, please contact:
Ruben Ramalheiro, Program Coordinator