SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 12pm, Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Manitoba Music will be presenting a showcase in Brandon on Wednesday, March 6 with guest speakers from the Why Make a Record: Intro to the Music Business panel in attendance. Workshop and speaker details are available at manitobamusic.com/workshops. This showcase offers artists based in Brandon and western Manitoba a unique opportunity to perform for and network with music industry professionals and receive feedback from the panel on their showcase performance.
To be considered for the showcase, you must:
- Have a current release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be available to perform on March 6
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
Submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- “Brandon Showcases” in the subject line
- A link to your manitobamusic.com profile (updated with current music, bio, etc)
- A short rationale for how this showcase fits your development plan
- Current high resolution (300 dpi) image or link to where one can be downloaded
Applications will be rejected if incomplete.
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Track record
For more info, please contact:
Ruben Ramalheiro, Program Coordinator