SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Thursday, March 28, 2013
Manitoba Music is creating a series of live performance videos of Manitoba artists to be used for online promotion. The series will feature staged performances of new music by export-ready Manitoba artists.
The videos will be distributed online as part of the marketing roll-out for Manitoba Music showcases and events including export trade missions, and will be targeted to music fans, industry professionals, and media.
To be eligible to submit, artists must meet the following export readiness criteria:
- Have a history of professional touring and a strong online presence.
- Have a team that includes at least one of: manager, label, agent, publicist.
- Have received at least one official invitation to showcase at a major international music conference such as NXNE, SXSW, or Folk Alliance.
To be considered, please submit the following:
- “Videos Project” in the subject line
- A link to your manitobamusic.com profile page (ensure your profile is updated with current music and artist bio )
- A short professional artist bio (maximum 200 words)
- Suggestion of a song to be used for the video
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
This opportunity is exclusively available to members of Manitoba Music. For more information about Manitoba Music membership, visit manitobamusic.com or contact Donna Evans at 204.975.4217, email@example.com.
Submit by 4pm, March 28, 2013 to:
Ruben Ramalheiro, Program Coordinator
For questions, please contact Sean McManus at firstname.lastname@example.org.