SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm CST Thursday, August 8, 2013
Manitoba Music is presenting showcases this fall in Toronto on November 26, and in New York City and Brooklyn November 28-29. These showcases are opportunities to perform for and network with key Toronto and New York music industry professionals, including labels, publishers, music supervisors, program directors and more.
Artists can indicate which showcase they are submitting for and should create unique rationales for the Toronto or the New York City/Brooklyn showcase. Manitoba Music will work directly with each selected artist to identify members of the industry they wish to invite. The showcases will be early evening events aimed at industry professionals and will also be open to public.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be export-ready (able to capitalize on opportunities in Canada and internationally)
- Have financial capacity to undertake travel and accommodations (Market Access Program support is available, but will not cover full costs)
- Be a Manitoba Music member
To submit, fill out the submissions form:
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music
- Short artist bio (approximately 200 words)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
- Updated Business Profile at manitobamusic.com/members/business-profile (must be logged in).
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Rationale for the showcase
- Track record
- Export readiness
For more info, please contact:
Ruben Ramalheiro, Program Coordinator