SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Thursday, April 24, 2014
Manitoba Music is producing a second round of videos in its Loft Sessions series. The live performance videos feature staged performances of new music by export-ready Manitoba artists to be used for online promotion.
The videos will be distributed online by Manitoba Music and used in promoting showcases and events. They will be targeted to music fans, industry professionals, and media and can be used by the artists for marketing purposes.
To be eligible to submit, artists must meet the following export readiness criteria:
- Have a history of professional touring
- Have a strong online presence
- Have a team that includes at least one of: manager, label, agent, publicist
- Have received at least one official invitation to showcase at a major international music conference such as NXNE, SXSW, or Folk Alliance
To submit, fill out the form at: manitobamusic.com/submissions
Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music
- Short artist bio (approximately 200 words)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
- Updated Business Profile at manitobamusic.com/members/business-profile (must be logged in).
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
For more information, please contact:
Sean McManus, Program Manager