SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Thursday, June 12, 2014
Manitoba Music, in partnership with BreakOut West and other western music industry associations, will coordinate showcases and networking activities with international industry delegates in advance of the BreakOut West festival and conference in Winnipeg (October 2-5, 2014).
BreakOut West celebrates, develops and supports western Canadian artists and industry in developing sustainable careers in western Canada through three days of conference sessions, festival showcases, networking events, and two annual awards.
The BOW International Program will bring industry personnel from Europe, the U.K., and the U.S. to Winnipeg September 30 to October 2. International market development is increasingly important for Manitoba artists and the BOW International Program will provide an opportunity for artists and industry to connect with relevant players from those markets.
Artists considered for this opportunity must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be available to perform and attend sessions in Winnipeg on Sep 30 and Oct 1, 2014
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
To submit, fill out the submissions form:
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music
- Short artist bio (approximately 200 words)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
- Updated Business Profile at www.manitobamusic.com/members/business-profile (must be logged in)
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Rationale for the showcase
- Track record
- Business readiness
For more info, please contact:
Sean McManus, Program Manager