SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Manitoba Music is creating a series of live performance videos of First Nation, Métis, or Inuit artists to be used for online promotion. The series will feature staged performances of new music by Aboriginal members of Manitoba Music.
The videos will be distributed online by Manitoba Music and used in promoting showcases and events. They will be targeted to music fans, industry professionals, and media and can be used by the artists for marketing purposes.
To be eligible to submit, artists must meet the following criteria:
- Have a history of professional touring
- Have a website, Facebook fan page, and active Twitter account
- Have a recent or upcoming release (EP or full album)
- Be a member of Manitoba Music
- Be a First Nation, Métis, or Inuit artist or group
To submit, fill out the form at: manitobamusic.com/apply
NOTE: Each submission will be reviewed by a jury. The jury will review the information that you submit along with everything on your manitobamusic.com artist profile page.
Also be sure to update your aboriginalmusic.ca artist profile page with:
- Current music
- Short artist bio (approximately 200 words)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
For more information, please contact:
Alan Greyeyes, Aboriginal Music Program Manager