SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4PM, Thursday, October 30, 2014
Manitoba Music will present a showcase in Winnipeg in partnership with the Big Fun Festival and in conjunction with the January Music Meeting (January 30-31, 2015). The second annual January Music Meeting (JMM) will host some of Canada’s top independent music industry professionals including label reps, agents, managers, and publicists. Presented as part of the Big Fun Festival, this showcase will offer artists an opportunity to perform for and network with influential music industry professionals from outside Manitoba. Artists will be expected to register for the JMM workshops.
Artists who have applied to perform at Big Fun must apply separately for this showcase opportunity.
o be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be available to perform in Winnipeg on January 30-31, 2015
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
To submit, fill out the submissions form:
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music
- Short artist bio (approximately 200 words)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
- Updated Business Profile at manitobamusic.com/members/business-profile (must be logged in).
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Rationale for the showcase
- Track record
- Business readiness
For more info, please contact:
Ruben Ramalheiro, Program Coordinator