Showcase Opportunity: Manitoba Music Showcase in Winnipeg
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Monday, November 3, 2014
Manitoba Music will be presenting a showcase in Winnipeg for guest speakers from our upcoming Understanding A&R panel (November 22, 2014). These showcases offer artists a unique opportunity to perform for and network with influential music industry professionals from outside Manitoba.
Before submitting, we strongly encouraged applicants to research the speakers’ bios and their companies. Preference will be given to artists who perform music appropriate for the visiting speakers.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be available to perform in Winnipeg on November 21, 2014
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
To submit, fill out the submissions form:
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music
- Short artist bio (approximately 200 words)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
- Updated Business Profile at manitobamusic.com/members/business-profile (must be logged in).
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Rationale for the showcase
- Track record
- Export readiness
For more info, please contact:
Ruben Ramalheiro, Program Coordinator