SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4PM, Thursday, July 30, 2015
We are now accepting submissions from artists and bands interested in participating in M for Montreal, November 18-21, 2015. This is an opportunity to perform for and network with influential Canadian and international music industry professionals.
M for Montreal is an annual showcase and networking event that caters to international music buyers, journalist, and tastemakers. It has been attended by NME, Windish Agency, Coachella, Glastonbury Festival, Brooklyn Vegan, Paste Magazine, XL Recordings, Kill Rock Stars, The Agency Group, Ryko discs, CAA, CMW, Spiegel, and more.
Final artist selection rests with M for Montreal.
Artists considered for this opportunity must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be export-ready (able to capitalize on opportunities in Canada and internationally)
- Be available to perform and attend sessions in Montreal, November 18-21, 2015
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
- Fill out the submissions form manitobamusic.com/submissions
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music (up to three mp3s – may be selected for Manitoba Music’s streaming playlists)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
- Update your Business Profile at manitobamusic.com/members/business-profile (must be logged in)
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Track record
- Strength of team
- Export readiness
- Rationale for the showcase
For more info, please contact:
Anthony Augustine, Industry Development Manager