SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Thursday, November 19, 2015
Manitoba Music is producing another round of videos in its Loft Sessions series. The live performance videos feature staged performances of new music by export-ready Manitoba artists to be used for online promotion.
The videos will be distributed online by Manitoba Music and used in promoting showcases and events. They will be targeted to music fans, industry professionals, and media and can be used by the artists for marketing purposes.
To be eligible to submit, artists must meet the following export readiness criteria:
- Have a history of professional touring
- Have a strong online presence
- Have a team that includes at least one of: manager, label, agent, publicist
- Have received at least one official invitation to showcase at an international music conference such as NXNE, SXSW, Folk Alliance, The Great Escape, etc.
- Fill out the submissions form at manitobamusic.com/submissions
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music (up to three mp3s – may appear in Manitoba Music’s streaming playlists)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
- Updated Business Profile at manitobamusic.com/members/business-profile (must be logged in).
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Rationale for the inclusion
- Track record
- Business readiness
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
For more information, please contact:
Anthony Augustine, Industry Development Manager