SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4PM, Thursday, July 28, 2015
Manitoba Music, in partnership with BreakOut West, will coordinate showcases and networking activities in Winnipeg with international industry delegates in Winnipeg ahead of BreakOut West in Regina this October.
The BOW International Program will bring industry personnel from Europe and the UK to Winnipeg, October 10-12, 2016. International market development is increasingly important for Manitoba artists and this event will provide an opportunity for artists and industry to connect with relevant players from those markets in an intensive impactful setting.
Artists considered for this opportunity must meet 3 of the 4 criteria below:
- Have showcased at an internationally-recognized music conference.
- Have toured a minimum of 10 dates outside of Manitoba within the last year.
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
Please state which of these criteria you qualify for in your rationale.
- Fill out the submissions form manitobamusic.com/submissions
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music (up to three mp3s – may be selected for Manitoba Music’s streaming playlists)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
- Update your Business Profile at manitobamusic.com/members/business-profile (must be logged in)
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Rationale for the showcase
- Track record
- Business readiness
For more info, please contact:
Anthony Augustine, Industry Development Manager