SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4PM CST, October 6, 2016
Manitoba Music is producing a third round of videos in its AMP Sessions video series. The videos will feature live performances of new music by First Nation, Métis, or Inuit members of Manitoba Music.
The videos will be distributed online by Manitoba Music and used in promoting showcases, trade show booths, and events. They will be targeted to music fans, industry professionals, and media and can be used by the artists for marketing purposes.
To be eligible to submit, artists must meet the following criteria:
- Have a history of professional touring
- Have a website, Facebook fan page, and active Twitter account
- Have a recent or upcoming release (EP or full album)
- Be a member of Manitoba Music
- Be a First Nation, Métis, or Inuit artist or group
To submit, fill out the form at manitobamusic.com/submissions
NOTE: Each submission will be reviewed by a jury. The jury will review the information that you submit along with everything on your aboriginalmusic.ca artist profile page. Members who had AMP Sessions videos made in 2014 and 2015 are not eligible for this opportunity.
Also be sure to update your aboriginalmusic.ca artist profile page with:
- At least two recently released songs
- Short artist bio (approximately 200 words)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
For more information about Manitoba Music membership, visit manitobamusic.com or contact Andrea Davis at 204.942.9650, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact:
Alan Greyeyes, Aboriginal Music Development Manager