Deadline: Sunday May 1, 2022 at 11:59PM
Manitoba Music is gearing up to showcase live local music for audiences and industry guests this summer! Running June 23 - 25, 2022, this is an opportunity for artists to perform for and network with industry professionals participating in our upcoming conference and participate in mentor meetings and round-table discussions. This project will have a strong focus on gender diversity and IBPOC and LGBTQ2S+ voices.
Artists considered for this opportunity must:
- Be a business-ready artist (able to capitalize on opportunities in Canada and internationally)
- Have a current or upcoming release (single / EP / full-length)
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
- Be able to perform in the afternoons or evenings of June 23, 24, or 25
- Be available to participate in meetings and round-table discussions during the daytime on June 24 and 25.
- Be 18 years of age or older (applies to all band members)
- Be prepared to participate in the promotion of the events on social media
- Update their Manitoba Music profile with current music, links, promotional pictures, bio, etc.
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Rationale for the showcase
- Track record
- Export readiness
For more info, please contact:
Claire Boning, Membership & Events Coordinator
Treaty 1 Territory