Deadline: Sunday, August 14, 2022 at 11:59PM
Manitoba Music is partnering with BreakOut West to host a showcase and networking activities in Winnipeg with international industry delegates ahead of BreakOut West this September.
The BOW International Program will provide the opportunity for artists and industry professionals to meet with, build business relationships, and showcase in front of key music industry professionals from the US, Europe and the UK.
This opportunity is open to and will give priority to gender diversity and Black, Indigenous, People of Colour, and 2SLGBTQIA+ voices.
Artists for this opportunity must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (single / EP / full-length album)
- Be export-ready (able to take advantage of opportunities in Canada and internationally)
- Be available to perform and participate in meetings in Winnipeg on September 26 and 27
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
- Be 18 years of age or older (including all band members)
- Have the financial capacity to undertake travel to and accommodations in Winnipeg (if you live outside of the city)
- Be prepared to participate in the promotion of the showcase on social media
- Update their Manitoba Music profile with current music, links, promotional pictures, bio, etc.
Submissions will be evaluated by a jury based on:
- Track record
- Strength of team
- Export readiness
- Rationale for the showcase
For more information, please contact:
Claire Boning, Membership & Events Coordinator
Treaty One Territory