Deadline: Thursday, June 22, at 11:59 PM PST
Come Together is an opportunity for artists from across Canada to meet with, build business relationships, and showcase for key music industry professionals from Toronto and surrounding areas including labels, agents, managers, publishers, music supervisors, publicists, and more. Participants will work directly with their music industry association to identify key music business contacts to invite and meet with. This event has goals beyond showcasing with a push towards industry connections, team building, and business strategies for both artists and businesses.
Artists must be available to perform on either of the two showcasing days (November 13th & 14th).
Presented by Canada’s Music Industry Associations, SODEC and CIMA. As a collective, these organizations are working together to present two days of industry showcases and meetings in Toronto this November. We would like to thank Creative BC, the Province of British Columbia, FACTOR and the Government of Canada for making this event possible.
Applicants considered for this opportunity must:
- Be an export-ready artist (able to capitalize on opportunities in Canada and internationally)
- Be prepared to participate in the promotion of the showcase on social media
- Have the financial capacity to undertake travel to and accommodations in Toronto (funding may be available but will not cover full costs)
- Be 18 years or older (including all performing members if applicable)
- Be available to perform in Toronto on any of these days: November 13 and 14, 2023
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
Submissions will be evaluated by a jury based on:
- Track record
- Strength of team
- Export readiness
- Rationale for the showcase