Manitoba Music is the hub of Manitoba’s vibrant music community.
We are a member-based, not-for-profit industry association representing over 700 members in all facets of the music industry, including artists and bands, studios, agents, managers, songwriters, venues, promoters, producers, and beyond. Manitoba Music serves all genres, from rock to roots, hip-hop to hardcore, country to classical, and everything in between.
Through our programs and services, we provide information, education, communication, advocacy, industry development, and networking opportunities to nurture, develop and promote the growth and sustainability of the Manitoba music industry.
Manitoba Music has a state-of-the art resource centre, a website that overflows with mp3s and profiles, resources and news, a comprehensive series of industry-related workshops, a far-reaching market development program, and the only Aboriginal music program of its kind in the world.
We think music is fun.
- Alicia Maciel (Director of Programming/Sleeping Village/US)
- Caroline Borolla (Publicist/Clarion Call Media/US)
- Umong Shah (Music Manager & Consultant/Fortitude Music/Future Echoes/UK)
- Inger Bråten (CEO/Killer Inc as/NOR)
- Laura Katz (Music Supervisor/Supe Troop/US)